4 WHEEL ELECTRIC FORKLIFT TRUCK CUSHION TYRETough electric fork lift trucks for demanding warehouses with restricted space
The tough and compact Hyster E1.6-2.0XN electric counterbalanced forklift truck for indoor operation delivers class leading manoeuvrability in working aisles and a low cost of operation.
Featuring solid cushion tyres, the E1.6-2.0XN forklift truck is best suited to indoor applications, particularly in warehouses with smooth floors, and delivers excellent performance when the work gets intense.
Hyster E1.6-2.0XN Electric Counterbalanced Fork Lift Truck Highlights:
- The Hyster E1.6-2.0XN offers excellent durability and stability with tough chassis construction and features a robust mast design to provide reliable, high performance lift capability and a powerful 48V battery with extended shift life
- Tough and powerful, the Hyster E1.6-2.0XN electric counterbalance truck features an AC traction motor for smooth acceleration, fast travel speeds and swift direction changes and superior torque performance. Combined with regenerative braking, this helps to deliver efficient load handling in demanding indoor operations
- There is excellent manoeuvrability thanks to tight turning circles with block stacking capability of 1000mm loads, even in narrow aisles or congested loading bays, ideal as warehousing equipment. There is a working aisle width of 3216mm for the 1.6t (AST 1000x1200mm pallet) machine
- Long-lasting, dependable components including the O-ring face seal fittings, AC motors and the sealed electrical connectors and IP65 protection help to deliver a low cost of operation. CANbus communications network and Hall Effect sensors feature in the electrical system, further enhancing the truck’s reliability
- Uptime is maximised with optional side battery removal and the fast and simple recharging capabilities, for uninterrupted load handling for the duration of the shift
- Serviceability is simplified by the easy and unrestricted access to components, including the battery, and the on board diagnostic display, which facilitates fast and easier maintenance planning and troubleshooting
- The VSM (Vehicle System Manager) enables selection of the truck’s performance parameters, to achieve the right balance between performance and energy efficiency to meet specific application requirements. The available options are HiP (High Performance) or eLo (Energy Low)
- Additional options available on the Hyster E1.6-2.0XN include load weight indicator, impact sensor, keyless start and operator password, daily operator checklist and system monitoring