4 WHEEL ELECTRIC FORKLIFT TRUCK CUSHION TYREFor heavy duty indoor operation, this tough electric fork lift truck has excellent stability and enhanced manoeuvrability
This is a versatile forklift truck designed for indoor use and ideally suited for a wide variety of applications such as general warehousing, food and beverage distributors, lumber and building material distribution. The E4.0-5.5XN series has advanced dependability, lower cost of operations, superior ergonomics and enhanced productivity.
Designed to operate in the most demanding, heavy duty indoor applications, the Hyster E4.0-5.5XN electric forklift truck with solid cushion tyres and high lift capacity can meet various application specific requirements.
Hyster E4.0-5.5XN Electric Counterbalanced Fork Lift Truck Highlights:
- Excellent durability and stability are provided thanks to the compact and tough chassis construction, reliable components and the HSM™ (Hyster Stability Mechanism) featured on the steer axle. The trucks also feature robust mast design that delivers reliable, high performance lift capability and an 80V battery with extended shift life
- Solid tyres are available, ideal for avoiding punctures in heavy duty indoor operations
- A full range of robust Vista masts with 2-stage limited free lift and 2- or 3-stage full free lift with hydraulic mast cushioning ensure high performance lift capability in heavy duty operations
- High travel speeds, with swift direction changes, smooth acceleration and superior torque performance are delivered by the AC traction motor, with regenerative braking to ensure efficient load handling
- Compact dimensions makes it highly manoeuvrable, even in tight aisle widths where space is restricted, helping to work harder in demanding warehouse operations
- AC motor technology on traction and hoist, with built in advanced thermal management system, allows the truck to work reliably over long runs and in demanding work cycles, reducing downtime significantly
- The Hyster E4.0-5.5XN electric forklift truck features durable and dependable components helping to deliver a low cost of operation, such as the AC motor, which further enhances the truck’s reliability and reduces the possibility of downtime, with a full service required after 1000 hours
- The ergonomically designed operator compartment with increased useable floor space and curved front OHG legs, provides a comfortable and highly productive environment for the operator, offering generous foot space, excellent shoulder clearance, 3 point entry/exit and low step height
- A ‘heads-up’ display keeps the driver’s field of vision clear but provides him with ‘at a glance’ information on truck operating conditions or performance settings