COMPACT DIESEL OR LPG FORKLIFT TRUCKA compact, heavy duty fork lift for intensive indoor and outdoor use
Ideal for heavy duty indoor applications such as paper roll storage, S6.0-7.0FT forklift users can gain a high lift capacity truck with an even more compact frame and shorter wheelbase. The 7 tonne model has an overall length of just 4130mm, similar to most 4 tonne trucks giving unrivalled capacity where size is critical.
Fortens or Fortens Advance configurations with either 3.3L Diesel or 4.3L LPG engines are available with 2-speed Electronic Powershift or 3-speed DuraMatch™ transmissions to suit the demands of the most intense applications.
Hyster® Fortens® S6.0-7.0FT series Compact Diesel and LPG Counterbalanced Fork Lift Truck Highlights:
- The robust, compact chassis design and high strength mast design optimises capacity retention at high lifts with excellent visibility and rigidity. Suits all types of front end attachment
- All powertrains are controlled, protected and managed by the Pacesetter VSM industrial onboard computer featuring a CANbus communications network. This system permits adjustment of the truck’s performance, in addition to monitoring key functions, enabling quick, easy diagnostics, minimising repair downtime and unnecessary parts swapping
- Choose either 2 speed electronic Powershift or 3 speed DuraMatch™ 3 transmissions:
- The Fortens models features a 2-speed (2F/2R) Electronic Powershift Transmission
- The Fortens Advance models feature the 3 speed DuraMatch 3 transmission which manages truck deceleration & direction changes, contributing to extending brake and tyre life and preventing transmission wear
- Oil immersed brakes contribute to reduced maintenance, extended truck dependability and low cost of operation
- The maintenance free Hyster Stability Mechanism (HSM) enhances lateral stability without compromising uneven surface travel
- An innovative operator compartment design offers easy driver access, excellent all-round visibility and conveniently located controls
- Complete cowl-to-counterweight service access contributes to rapid, efficient maintenance. Simplified layout of wiring and hydraulics offers greater access to components, which decreases service time for unscheduled repairs and regular maintenance
- Hassle-Free hydraulic systems featuring Leak-free O-ring face seal fittings enhance reliability and non-mechanical, Hall-Effect sensors and switches are designed to outlast the life of the truck
- To match the performance to the application there are a number of options including advanced hydraulic and cooling system options
Model Capacity Lift Height Load Centre Engine Type Transmission S6.0FT 6000 6200 600 Kubota 3.8L Diesel / PSI 4.3L LPG Electronic Powershift 2-speed S7.0FT 7000 6200 600 Kubota 3.8L Diesel / PSI 4.3L LPG Electronic Powershift 2-speed S6.0FT 6000 6200 600 Kubota 3.8L Diesel / PSI 4.3L LPG DuraMatch™ 3-speed S7.0FT 7000 6200 600 Kubota 3.8L Diesel / PSI 4.3L LPG DuraMatch™ 3-speed