HEAVY DUTY FORKLIFT TRUCKHeavy duty fork lift power for the tough applications
The Hyster H16XM-9/12 to H18XM-7.5/9 range of Heavy Duty forklift trucks is engineered for maximum dependability in the most demanding applications.
Developed, tested and refined to provide outstanding performance in pipe handling, general cargo, break bulk, lumber, steel, concrete and other industries.
Hyster H16XM-9/12 to H18XM-7.5/9 Heavy Duty Fork Lift Truck Highlights:
Lowest Cost of Ownership
- Best fuel economy in the market: up to 20% lower fuel consumption compared to other leading competitive products*, by well-integrated power train solution optimised for maximum performance. (*results will vary based on application, physical environment.
- No hassle Stage IV Cummins Engine requires no use of Diesel particulate Filter (DPF) or Urea (AdBlue).
- Innovative power settings: High Performance (HiP) or eco-mode (eco-eLo) without loss of productivity.
- The on demand hydraulics system delivers only flow or pressure when required.
Engineered for Tough Applications
- Heavy Duty design due high strength frame, masts and carriages.
- Reliable design by proven technology components
- Unique electro-hydraulic over the mast minimize the amount of hose over the mast, even with complex attachments
- Deutsch connectors fitted as standard to get an IP64 rating
- Heavy Duty cooling system up to “Tropical cooling”: 50°C ambient, for heavy duty operation 45°C ambient.
Class Leading Ergonomics
- The Vista cab provides a high comfort working environment
- Low noise level in and outside cabin
- Excellent all round visibility by choosing the optimum cab position in combination with a high visibility front-end
- Various options available to suit the operator’s needs
Ease of Service
- Quick access to daily checks by only opening the gullwing hoods
- Tilting cab for easy access to all major components
- Syklone engine air intake pre-cleaner fitted standard
- Longer service intervals
Highly Productive Truck
- Class leading lifting speeds even at maximum load
- Auto-speed hydraulics will rev-up the engine to the required rpm
- Very tight turning radius
Model Capacity Lift Height Load Centre Engine Type Transmission H16XM-9 16000 6200 900 Cummins QSB 6.7L Diesel ZF WG161 3-speed Hydrodynamic Transmission H16XM-12 16000 6200 1200 Cummins QSB 6.7L Diesel ZF WG161 3-speed Hydrodynamic Transmission H18XM-7.5 18000 6200 750 Cummins QSB 6.7L Diesel ZF WG161 3-speed Hydrodynamic Transmission H18XM-9 18000 6200 900 Cummins QSB 6.7L Diesel ZF WG161 3-speed Hydrodynamic Transmission