DIESEL OR LPG FORKLIFT TRUCKA compact and reliable IC fork lift with the power to handle the toughest jobs
The most compact IC forklift truck series in the Hyster Fortens range, the H1.6-2.0FT is designed for demanding indoor and outdoor applications, providing a low cost of ownership.
Available with Fortens or Fortens Advance configurations and a 2.6L diesel or 2.0L LPG engine, these are tough and reliable forklift trucks suited to the most intense 24 hour logistics and distribution operations.
Hyster H1.6-2.0FT Diesel and LPG Counterbalanced Fork Lift Truck Highlights:
- A robust chassis and high strength mast design optimises capacity retention at high lifts with excellent visibility and rigidity
- Choose either Electronic Powershift or DuraMatch™ transmissions:
- The standard Fortens model features an Electronic Powershift Transmission
- The Fortens Advance models feature the DuraMatch™ transmission which manages truck deceleration & direction changes, contributing to extending brake and tyre life and preventing transmission wear
- All powertrains are controlled, protected and managed by the Pacesetter VSM™ industrial onboard computer featuring a CANbus communications network. This system permits adjustment of the truck’s performance, in addition to monitoring key functions, enabling quick, easy diagnostics, minimising repair downtime and unnecessary parts swapping
- The fully isolated powertrain uses elastomeric mounts to minimise noise and vibration in challenging operations, and the full floating design of the drive axle enhances dependability and reliability for a longer service life
- Hassle-Free hydraulic systems featuring Leak-free O-ring face seal fittings enhance reliability and non-mechanical, Hall-Effect sensors and switches are designed to outlast the life of the truck
- The maintenance free Hyster Stability Mechanism (HSM) enhances lateral stability without compromising uneven surface travel
- An innovative operator compartment design offers easy driver access, excellent all-round visibility and conveniently located controls
- Complete cowl-to-counterweight service access contributes to rapid, efficient maintenance. Simplified layout of wiring and hydraulics offers greater access to components, which decreases service time for unscheduled repairs and regular maintenance
- To match the performance to the application there are a number of options including advanced hydraulic and cooling system options
Capacity Lift Height Load Centre Engine Type Transmission 'I_MODELDESIGNATION' NEEDS TRANSLATING!!! H2.0FTS 2000 5500 500 Yanmar 2.6L Diesel / PSI 2.0L LPG DuraMatch™ 1-speed Fortens Advance H1.6FT 1600 5500 500 Yanmar 2.6L Diesel / PSI 2.0L LPG Electronic Powershift 1-speed Fortens H1.8FT 1800 5500 500 Yanmar 2.6L Diesel / PSI 2.0L LPG Electronic Powershift 1-speed Fortens H2.0FTS 2000 5500 500 Yanmar 2.6L Diesel / PSI 2.0L LPG Electronic Powershift 1-speed Fortens H1.6FT 1600 5500 500 Yanmar 2.6L Diesel / PSI 2.0L LPG DuraMatch™ 1-speed Fortens Advance H1.8FT 1800 5500 500 Yanmar 2.6L Diesel / PSI 2.0L LPG DuraMatch™ 1-speed Fortens Advance