STANDARD DIESEL OR LPG FORKLIFT TRUCKA TOUGH AND RELIABLE FORKLIFT FOR EVERY DAY USE
Tough and reliable, the H2.0-3.0XT forklift series is built for a wide variety of indoor and outdoor applications including logistics, distribution and manufacturing.
Businesses can depend on these diesel or LPG forklifts to give maximum uptime when lifting loads up to three tonnes. Expect low running costs, every day of the week.
This high quality, yet affordable truck series is reliable, productive, fuel efficient and easy to service. With Hyster support in the aftermarket these trucks will give long life and lasting truck value.
Hyster H2.0-3.0XT Diesel and LPG forklift truck highlights:
- Move loads quickly thanks to powerful tractive and hydraulic systems.
- The robust and durable XT series is built using proven components produced by Hyster to the highest quality standards, giving a long and reliable performance.
- Heavy-duty industrial engines deliver power efficiently with 500-hour service intervals. o Diesel options feature the heavy duty Yanmar 2.6L or 3.3L diesel engines.
- LPG options feature the robust and reliable PSI 2.4L LPG engines with two engine modes, HiP for maximum productivity and ECO-eLo for the best fuel economy.
- Low vehicle noise and vibration levels. Engines are fully isolated from the frame and axle to prevent direct transmission of noise and vibration.
- With excellent all-around and through-mast load visibility, rigidity and low settling times at elevation, the class leading Hyster masts give precise and confident operation over a long service life.
- Drivers enjoy easy and comfortable operation, keeping them productive through a shift.
- Personalise the XT to meet specific site challenges. Options such as traction speed control, light kits (halogen or LED), pedestrian awareness light, side shifts, side shifting fork positioner, telemetry systems and more are available straight from the factory.
- Where attachments are needed, fourth function hydraulics with interlock allow use with clamping attachments.
- A simple machine to service helps to reduce lifetime costs.
- Superior filtration system, robust clutch packs, sealed electrical connectors, O-ring face seals and hall-effect sensors all contribute to reducing service requirements and a low cost of operation.
- All service parts are readily available.
Capacity Lift Height Load Centre Engine Type Transmission H2.0XT 2000 6000 500 Yanmar 2.6L Diesel / PSI 2.4L LPG Basic Powershift 1-speed H2.5XT 2500 6000 500 Yanmar 2.6L / 3.3L Diesel / PSI 2.4L LPG Basic Powershift 1-speed H3.0XT 3000 5815 500 Yanmar 2.6L / 3.3L Diesel / PSI 2.4L LPG Basic Powershift 1-speed