DIESEL OR LPG FORKLIFT TRUCKStrength, reliability and low cost of operation for heavy duty lifting
Designed for high intensity applications, the H6.0-7.0FT series provides continuous strength and reliability particularly where front end attachments are needed.
With 3.6L and 3.8L diesel or 4.3L LPG engines, these reliable Hyster forklift trucks are available to buy with Fortens, Fortens Advance and Fortens Advance+ configurations to suit the most challenging applications in the paper, manufacturing, bottling or construction industries.
Hyster H6.0-7.0FT Diesel and LPG Counterbalanced Fork Lift Truck Highlights:
- A robust chassis and high strength mast design optimises capacity retention at high lifts with excellent visibility and rigidity
- All powertrains are controlled, protected and managed by the Pacesetter VSM™ industrial onboard computer featuring a CANbus communications network. This system permits adjustment of the truck’s performance, in addition to monitoring key functions, enabling quick, easy diagnostics, minimising repair downtime and unnecessary parts swapping
- Choose either Electronic Powershift, DuraMatch™, DuraMatch™ 3 or DuraMatch™ Plus3 transmissions:
- The standard Fortens model features 2 speed Electronic Powershift Transmissions
- The Fortens Advance models feature the 3-speed DuraMatch™ 3 transmission which manages truck deceleration & direction changes, contributing to extending brake and tyre life and preventing transmission wear
- The Fortens Advance+ models features the DuraMatch™ Plus3, a 3-speed Extended Function Transmission with Dynamic Auto Deceleration System, throttle response management and Auto Speed Hydraulics
- Oil immersed brakes contribute to reduced maintenance and extended truck dependability
- Complete cowl-to-counterweight service access contributes to rapid, efficient maintenance. Simplified layout of wiring and hydraulics offers greater access to components, which decreases service time for unscheduled repairs and regular maintenance
- An innovative operator compartment design offers easy driver access, excellent all-round visibility and conveniently located controls
- Hassle-Free hydraulic systems featuring Leak-free O-ring face seal fittings enhance reliability and non-mechanical, Hall-Effect sensors and switches are designed to outlast the life of the truck
- To match the performance to the application there are a number of options including advanced hydraulic and cooling system options
Model Capacity Lift Height Load Centre Engine Type Transmission H6.0FT 6000 6200 600 Kubota 3.6L / 3.8L Diesel / GM 4.3L LPG Electronic Powershift 2-speed H7.0FT 7000 6200 600 Kubota 3.6L / 3.8L Diesel / GM 4.3L LPG Electronic Powershift 2-speed H6.0FT 6000 6200 600 Kubota 3.6L / 3.8L Diesel / PSI 4.3L LPG DuraMatch™ 3 – 3 speed H7.0FT 7000 6200 600 Kubota 3.6L / 3.8L Diesel / PSI 4.3L LPG DuraMatch™ 3 – 3 speed H6.0FT 6000 6200 600 Kubota 3.6L Diesel / PSI 4.3L LPG DuraMatch™ Plus3 – 3 speed H7.0FT 7000 6200 600 Kubota 3.6L Diesel / PSI 4.3L LPG DuraMatch™ Plus3 – 3 speed