COUNTERBALANCED STACKERSA tough and reliable pedestrian stacker ideal for small and intense warehouse operations
The robust Hyster counterbalanced pedestrian stacker provides superior performance and reliability in demanding operations, helping to maximise the number of loads moved per hour with a low overall cost of operation.
Excellent for stacking closed or open pallets in low to mid-high racking, ideal for intense manufacturing warehouse operations with confined spaces.
Hyster Counterbalanced Stacker Highlights:
- There is enhanced stability when handling heavy loads due to the 5-point wheel layout with fixed stabilizer wheels
- Operational costs are reduced thanks to low maintenance AC traction motor and durable components
- The appropriate performance setting can be selected to suit the most demanding applications
- An intelligent management system optimises energy usage. Key-pad access enables greater management control to help deliver a low cost of ownership
- The built in diagnostic indicator provides an early warning of maintenance requirements and preventive maintenance communications. CANbus electronics help to increase reliability with reduced wiring complexity
- To meet specific operation requirements, the Hyster counterbalanced stacker is available with a range of options, including load back rest, FEM forks and carriages, a comprehensive selection of masts and power steering for pedestrian and stand-on operation
Model Capacity Lift Height AST Battery Capacity Weight S1.0C (pedestrian) 1500 5076 3111 / 3227 24V / 300Ah 2180 S1.0C (stand-on) 1000 5076 3111 / 3227 24V / 300Ah 2210 S1.2C (pedestrian) 1200 5076 3258 / 3374 24V / 400Ah 2280 S1.2C (stand-on) 1200 5076 3258 / 3374 24V / 400Ah 2310 S1.5C (pedestrian) 1500 5076 3406 / 3522 24V / 400Ah 2360