SHELF STOCKERThe P2.0HL shelf stocker is a Hyster pallet truck with extra lift
The Hyster P2.0HL shelf stocker is based on the larger family of Hyster pallet trucks with proven performance and manoeuvrability in tough applications, delivering a low cost of operation.
The Hyster shelf stocker is a pedestrian pallet truck with supplementary lift which enables the pallet to be positioned at the preferred working height for lifting goods to and from the pallet.
Designed to support lower intensity order picking, or stock replenishment at low level, indoor transportation and loading and unloading operations, it suits manufacturing, retail (DIY stores and supermarkets) and logistics operations.
Hyster Shelf Stocker Highlights:
- The powerful Hyster shelf stocker is exceptionally durable thanks to the robust chassis design, welded fork profile and a battery compartment which is fully enclosed in a steel battery box
- The shelf stocker provides precise load positioning, with a load capacity of 2000 kg on the load arms and 700 kg on the forks. Including initial lift and supplementary fork lift, the shelf stocker offers lift capability up to 780 mm
- The powerful 1.2 kW AC traction motor, with MOSFET controller, delivers superb traction and hydraulic performance, with progressive speed control. This outstanding performance helps to support demanding warehouse operations and contributes to reduced costs through enhanced energy efficiency
- Providing superior performance, the low maintenance AC motor helps to reduce the cost of operation
- Maintenance downtime and associated costs are reduced thanks to the easily accessible key components. The use of CANbus technology with onboard diagnostic display that provides an early warning of routine maintenance requirements