4 Wheel Electric Forklift TruckA compact, energy efficient electric fork lift trucks designed specifically for internal confined space applications
The VF series electric counterbalanced forklift trucks design allows operation in the narrowest of aisles and also provides best-in-class manoeuvrability.
Energy efficiency and productivity can be matched to suit an application while the unique ‘e-Balance’ of these can provide your business with the best of both worlds.
VF series electric fork lift trucks have the widest range of platforms and battery options to ensure whatever shift pattern or application a business demands there is a model that can meet it.
Ergonomic features that provide operator comfort and operational efficiency
- Designed around the shortest to the tallest operator to provide operators with the most comfortable and ergonomic working compartment possible to reduce back strain and minimise fatigue throughout their shift
- An Infinitely adjustable steering column with memory-tilt option and low step height provides easy on and off access
- A fully adjustable full suspension low vibration seat (0.3-0.6m/s²) helps reduce the transmission of truck vibration to the operator and provides a smooth ride
- The ‘heads up’ display keeps your operators field of vision clear and provides ‘at a glance’ information on truck operating conditions and performance settings
- An adjustable mini-lever module armrest with built-in hydraulic controls, directional switch, emergency disconnect button and warning horn button ensures operators stay in control
Performance features that deliver efficient handling and high levels of productivity
- Increased articulation from the Yale Extended Steer Axle with CSE Continuous Stability Enhancement allows the VF series to manoeuvre faster in tighter working aisles and operate comfortably over uneven ground conditions
- Four performance modes can be accessed through the ‘heads up’ display allowing a business precise application or operator setting to be selected. Additional settings can be set by a Yale service technician
- The HiP (High Performance) setting delivers a competitive performance of 16.0km/h (laden) while the eLo (Energy Low) setting delivers low energy consumption
- The e-Balance of performance, manoeuvrability and battery shift life can all be matched to your application needs increasing productivity and throughput, significantly reducing the cost per pallet moved
- The YaleStop™ feature is automatically set by the control system so the park brake is always set whenever the truck is stationary and traction has not been requested this provides your operators with confidence when picking and depositing loads or working on gradients
Model Capacity Lift Height Battery Capacity Load Centre Turning Radius ERP16VF (MWB) 1600 5500 48V / 625Ah 500 1654 ERP16VF (LWB) 1600 5500 48V / 750Ah 500 1762 ERP18VF (MWB) 1800 5500 48V / 625Ah 500 1654 ERP18VF (LWB) 1800 5500 48V / 750Ah 500 1762 ERP20VF (LWB) 2000 5500 48V / 750Ah 500 1762