Low Level Order PickersThe Yale solution to comfortable and efficient first and second level order picking
Yale MO series of low level order pickers is one of the most efficient and cost effective solutions for the fast efficient picking of customer orders.
Available with a fixed or lifting platform with independent fork lift for first and second level picking the MO series also includes a scissor lift option for ground and occasional second level picking.
This series of order picker lifts is ideal for cross docking and load shuttling as well as order picking in:
- Intensive and high throughput warehouse operations
- Horizontal transport over short and long distances
- Scooter control with electric steering. This allows the operator to remain within the footprint of the truck, reducing operator fatigue and ensuring them greater protection
- Low step height reduces operator fatigue and facilitates easy crossover between racks.
- The large suspended platform with personnel present sensor completely covers the platform. This allows the operator to find their ideal operating position
- The effortless electrical steering and automatic speed reduction on cornering ensure excellent control and high productivity
- On low level models the foot controlled platform allows second level picking to reduce operator fatigue
- The anti-roll back system on ramps and gradients ensures efficient operation
- The AC drive motor delivers high performance acceleration, travel speed and braking making the MO series ideal for stop and go applications
- Adjustable performance settings allow the truck to be customised to the needs of the application and operator
- Coasting and fork lift/lower function buttons located on both sides of the truck allow the operator to walk next to the operator and lift and lower the forks without being on board helping to reduce operator fatigue and increase productivity
- Side battery extraction is available on all models provides fast and effortless battery changing for extensive shift operations
The MO25 model is available as a robotic solution.
This dual-mode design provides both flexibility of operation and simplicity of servicing, with our authorised dealer network already familiar with 90% of the mechanical and electrical systems of each robotic unit. For pre-sales support, warehouse systems specialists are available to visit potential sites to collect data and suggest solutions where required.
Learn more here: https://www.yale.com/emea/en-gb/our-products/automation/robotics/
Model Capacity Lift Height AST Battery Capacity Weight Platform Height MO10L 1000 690 2859 24V / 465Ah 1045 / 1190 - / 980 MO20 2000 120 4008 24V / 465Ah 1050 / 1195 / 1225 - / 980 / 1500 MO20P 2000 690 4062 24V / 465Ah 1220 / 1365 - / 980 MO25 2500 120 4153 24V / 620Ah 1165 / 1310 / 1340 - / 980 / 1500