Counterbalanced StackersVersatile pedestrian controlled counterbalanced forklift trucks
The MC Series of counterbalanced lift trucks is ideal where stacking of goods in low to medium high racking is limited to a few hours per day. It can be used in applications where stackers with support arms cannot operate e.g. lifting closed pallets (with bottom boards) directly from the floor.
The MC series with its high mounted reversible tiller arm can be operated from the rear of the truck or from the large operator platform for ride-on operation.
The ideal solution for:
- Smaller scale manufacturing warehouses
- Mezzanine floor applications with weight restrictions
- Cold store -30ºC
- The patented reversible tiller head with angled hand grips, responsive low effort ‘butterfly’ controls reduce stress and fatigue on the operator’s wrist, thumb and fingers
- Lift and lower, tilt and side shift buttons are all located on the tiller head controls and can be operated by the left or right hand
- All controls can be operated without having to release the tiller for efficient operation
- 5-point wheel layout, with fixed stabilizer wheels, provides enhanced stability
- A multi-function display provides the operator with truck status and early indication of any maintenance conditions
- The AC drive motor and DC hydraulic pump motor and Combi MOSFET controller provide quiet, step-less progressive speed control for high productivity and reduced operational costs
- A Driver Diagnostic Interface (DDI) allows selection of appropriate performance settings for operator and application requirements
- The creep speed control allows the truck to be operated with the tiller arm in the vertical position at reduced speed for manoeuvring in confined spaces
- The panorama mast provides enhanced visibility for efficient and secure load handling
- Tilting forks and a side-shift option are available to provide precise load positioning
The MC10-15 is available as a robotic solution.
This dual-mode design provides both flexibility of operation and simplicity of servicing, with our authorised dealer network already familiar with 90% of the mechanical and electrical systems of each robotic unit. For pre-sales support, warehouse systems specialists are available to visit potential sites to collect data and suggest solutions where required.
Learn more here: https://www.yale.com/emea/en-gb/our-products/automation/robotics/