Pedestrian StackersA low cost materials handling solution that makes the most of valuable warehouse space
The MS10E compact pedestrian pallet stacker has been designed to be as operator friendly as possible with smooth drive, lift and lower control to provide effortless manoeuvrability in the tightest corners of the warehouse or production floor.
Ideal when a low cost solution for storage retrieval is required in medium to large operations. The ergonomic design of the MS10E helps maximise operator productivity when handling open sided pallets and containers and placing goods into multi-level racking.
- The low mounted tiller arm and ergonomically designed tiller head with angled hand grips, responsive low effort ‘butterfly’ controls reduce stress and fatigue on the operator’s wrist, thumb and fingers
- Proportional dual lift and lower controls are positioned for left or right hand use
- All controls can be operated without having to release the tiller for efficient operation
- The low mounted tiller arm requires the minimum steering effort and provides enhanced operating clearances
- The panorama mast with durable mesh guard provides optimum visibility for efficient and secure load handling
- Automatic braking (reverse current) and regenerative braking
- Smooth lift/lower control
- Anti-roll-back and start up on gradients
- Using a plug in console the controller can be adjusted to precisely meet the application and operator’s requirements for maximum productivity
- Creep speed control allows all the functions of the truck to be operated with the tiller arm in the vertical position when being operated in restricted spaces
- The MS10E model features an on-board charger for easy and convenient battery recharging
Capacity Lift Height AST 'I_BATTERY' NEEDS TRANSLATING!!! Weight MS10E 1000 3460 2409 / 2386 24V / 150Ah 776 MS10 1000 3800 2307 / 2293 24V / 150-200Ah 956 MS12 1200 4900 2359 / 2345 24V / 210-250Ah 1005 MS14 1400 5460 2359 / 2345 24V / 210-375Ah 1038 MS16 1600 6020 2428 / 2414 24V / 315-375Ah 1145