Rider StackersThe MS Series of rider stackers has been designed for stacking and retrieving goods in long internal transport operations
Building on the award-winning MP20-25T rider pallet truck design, the Yale MS16S series has operator’s needs central to its design enabling the transfer of goods over long and short distances, quickly and with excellent operator visibility.
The unique, patented, adaptive seating design allows a choice of sitting, leaning or standing, offering maximum flexibility. The narrow chassis width enables the MS Series to position, load and unload pallets in confined areas.
The MS16S rider stacker truck has been designed for stacking and retrieving goods in medium to long internal travel operations. With excellent access, a variable seat position and a high lift mast, this truck provides a comfortable working environment, leading to enhanced productivity.
The MS16S rider stacker truck is ideal for operating in:
- Small warehouses with narrow-aisle block stacking
- Horizontal load transfer areas, over medium and long travel distances
- Compact and congested locations
- Low step height of 297mm allows easy on and off access
- Adjustable, low effort electronic fly-by-wire steering provides precise manoeuvring and effortless operator control
- A contoured, polyurethane, fully adjustable cushion seat permits seated, leaning and standing operation/support to relieve fatigue over extended travel runs
- Large dimensioned, low effort butterfly switch controls direction of travel and speed as well as the opening and closing of the electromagnetic brake
- Horn and fork-lift and lower buttons are conveniently located beneath the handgrip for fingertip operation.
- Energy efficient step-less progressive speed control and reduction when cornering are delivered by the Combi MOSFET traction controller
- Automatic release braking and anti-roll back is standard and promotes secure operation on ramps and gradients and when loading or unloading
- Tandem load wheels allow a wide range of loads to be handled and are adjustable to different work surfaces for smooth operation.
- Maximum fork tip visibility
- The outstanding field of vision through the mast allows the user to operate with confidence
- A powerful AC traction motor delivers excellent acceleration and travel speed