Reach TrucksThe MR series of reach trucks for almost every narrow aisle application
With compact, narrow and wide chassis models and high and heavy duty configurations Yale has a wide range of reach trucks that meet almost every narrow aisle application requirement. The MR series is versatile and manoeuvrable and contributes to the best utilisation of warehouse space and maximises pallet throughput.
Narrow aisle reach trucks and wide frame models are available for specific application needs and for intensive applications Yale has heavy duty mast options available. The MR16HD and MR20HD models have increased residual capacity and can position and retrieve rated capacity pallets at lift heights over 12m.
Class leading ergonomics and excellent visibility through the operator compartment, mast and overhead guard provide the operator with a comfortable and efficient working environment contributing to fast cycle times and maximum operator productivity.
Typical MR series applications are:
- Food and retail storage and distribution
- 3rd party logistics storage and distribution
- Load handling in production facilities
- Horizontal transport, cross docking and load shuttling
- Cold store operations
The spacious ergonomic operator compartment ensures minimum operator fatigue and maximum comfort throughout the working shift and features:
- Generous leg and head room
- Fully adjustable low whole body vibration full suspension seat
- Joystick or mini-lever module for hydraulic control
- Integral step, padded grab handle and sliding adjustable padded armrest
- Steering console adjustable for length, tilt and plane for optimum operator comfort
- Clear operator visibility through the operator compartment, overhead guard and mast
- 4 pre-set performance levels including slow speed mode for precise application productivity and operator preference matching
- Fly by wire steering with 360° or 180° drive wheel rotation for enhanced manoeuvrability in narrow aisles
- Automatic speed reduction on cornering
- Easy to read multifunction graphic display provides information on truck status, selected performance level and early indication of any maintenance requirements
- AC traction and hydraulic motors deliver high acceleration, torque and fast travel speeds laden and un-laden up to 13km/h, seamless direction changes and powerful regenerative braking
Capacity Lift Height AST 'I_BATTERY' NEEDS TRANSLATING!!! Weight MR14 1400 6876 2692 / 2575 48V / 420-700Ah 2980 MR14H 1400 9026 2696/ 2582 48V / 420-700Ah 3440 MR16 1600 6876 2708 / 2600 48V / 420-700Ah 3000 MR16H 1600 9476 2755 / 2634 48V / 560-700Ah 3680 MR16N 1600 8726 2735 / 2607 48V / 420-560Ah 2940 MR16HD 1600 11252 2876 / 2743 48V / 700Ah 5095 MR20 2000 6426 2776 / 2667 48V / 560-840Ah 3470 MR20H 2000 11426 2824 / 2701 48V / 700-840Ah 3880 MR20HD 2000 12152 2880 / 2746 48V / 700-840Ah 5235 MR20W 2000 11426 2839 / 2721 48V / 700-840Ah 3740 MR25 2500 8526 2858 / 2753 48V / 700-840Ah 3920