Reach TrucksThe MR series of reach trucks for almost every narrow aisle application
With compact, narrow and wide chassis models and high and heavy duty configurations Yale has a wide range of reach trucks that meet almost every narrow aisle application requirement. The MR series is versatile and manoeuvrable and contributes to the best utilisation of warehouse space and maximises pallet throughput.
Narrow aisle reach trucks and wide frame models are available for specific application needs and for intensive applications Yale has heavy duty mast options available. The MR16HD and MR20HD models have increased residual capacity and can position and retrieve rated capacity pallets at lift heights over 12m.
Class leading ergonomics and excellent visibility through the operator compartment, mast and overhead guard provide the operator with a comfortable and efficient working environment contributing to fast cycle times and maximum operator productivity.
Typical MR series applications are:
- Food and retail storage and distribution
- 3rd party logistics storage and distribution
- Load handling in production facilities
- Horizontal transport, cross docking and load shuttling
- Cold store operations
The spacious ergonomic operator compartment ensures minimum operator fatigue and maximum comfort throughout the working shift and features:
- Generous leg and head room
- Fully adjustable low whole body vibration full suspension seat
- Joystick or mini-lever module for hydraulic control
- Integral step, padded grab handle and sliding adjustable padded armrest
- Steering console adjustable for length, tilt and plane for optimum operator comfort
- Clear operator visibility through the operator compartment, overhead guard and mast
- 4 pre-set performance levels including slow speed mode for precise application productivity and operator preference matching
- Fly by wire steering with 360° or 180° drive wheel rotation for enhanced manoeuvrability in narrow aisles
- Automatic speed reduction on cornering
- Easy to read multifunction graphic display provides information on truck status, selected performance level and early indication of any maintenance requirements
- AC traction and hydraulic motors deliver high acceleration, torque and fast travel speeds laden and un-laden up to 13km/h, seamless direction changes and powerful regenerative braking