3 Wheel Electric Forklift Truck Front Wheel DriveHigh performance, and energy efficiency combine in the most ergonomically advanced 3 wheel fork lift truck for medium to heavy duty applications
The VT series electric counterbalanced forklift trucks compact design allows operation in the narrowest of aisles and also provides best-in-class manoeuvrability.
Energy efficiency and productivity can be matched to suit application needs while the unique ‘e-Balance’ of these can provide businesses with the best of both worlds.
VT electric fork lift trucks have the widest range of platforms and battery options to ensure whatever shift pattern or application a business demands there is a VT specification that can meet it.
Ergonomic features that provide operator comfort and operational efficiency
- Designed around the shortest to the tallest operator to provide operators with the most comfortable and ergonomic working compartment possible to reduce back strain and minimise fatigue throughout their shift
- An Infinitely adjustable steering column with memory-tilt option and low step height provides easy on and off access
- A fully adjustable full suspension low vibration seat (0.3-0.6m/s²) helps reduce the transmission of truck vibration to the operator and provides a smooth ride
- The ‘heads up’ display keeps your operators field of vision clear and provides ‘at a glance’ information on truck operating conditions and performance settings
- An adjustable mini-lever module armrest with built-in hydraulic controls, directional switch, emergency disconnect button and warning horn button ensures operators stay in control
Performance features that deliver efficient handling and high levels of productivity
- Four performance modes can be accessed through the ‘heads up’ display allowing a business precise application or operator setting to be selected. Additional settings can be set by a Yale service technician
- The HiP (High Performance) setting delivers a competitive performance of 16.0km/h (laden) while the eLo (Energy Low) setting delivers low energy consumption
- The e-Balance of performance, manoeuvrability and battery shift life can all be matched to an application needs increasing productivity and throughput, significantly reducing the cost per pallet moved
- The YaleStop™ feature is automatically set by the control system so the park brake is always set whenever the truck is stationary and traction has not been requested this provides operators with confidence when picking and depositing loads or working on gradients
Model Capacity Lift Height Battery Capacity Load Centre Turning Radius ERP15VT (SWB) 1500 5500 48V / 500Ah 500 1476 ERP16VT (SWB) 1600 5500 48V / 500Ah 500 1476 ERP16VT (MWB) 1600 5500 48V / 625Ah 500 1575 ERP16VT (LWB) 1600 5500 48V / 750Ah 500 1676 ERP18VT (MWB) 1800 5500 48V / 625Ah 500 1575 ERP18VT (LWB) 1800 5500 48V / 750Ah 500 1676 ERP20VT (MWB) 2000 5500 48V / 625Ah 500 1575 ERP20VT (LWB) 2000 5500 48V / 750Ah 500 1676