4 Wheel Electric Forklift Truck Cushion TyreA compact, energy efficient electric fork lift trucks designed specifically for internal confined space applications
This 4 wheel, front wheel drive cushion tyre electric counterbalanced forklift truck is powerful, highly manoeuvrable and extremely stable in high stacking applications.
With a platform width of 945mm (1.6T and 1.8T) and 986 mm (2.0T) it is ideal in applications that require a tight turning circle (AST4) and narrow dimensions for stacking 1000mm wide loads.
Ergonomic features that provide operator comfort and operational efficiency
- Generous foot space and a low intermediate step height provide a comfortable working space with easy on and off access
- A fully adjustable full suspension low vibration seat (0.3-0.5m/s²) helps reduce the transmission of truck and floor condition vibration to the operator
- The ‘heads up’ display helps keep the operators field of vision clear and provides ‘at a glance’ information on truck operating conditions and performance settings
- An adjustable mini-lever module armrest with built-in hydraulic controls, directional switch, emergency disconnect button and warning horn button
- The auto deceleration system (ADS) reduces operator fatigue
Performance features that deliver efficient handling and high levels of productivity
- A vehicle system manager (VSM) allows adjustment of truck parameters as well as monitoring key truck functions to provide operator and application matched performance
- The HiP (High Performance) setting delivers a competitive performance of 18.4km/h (laden) while the eLo (Energy Low) setting delivers the lowest energy consumption of 4.5kW/h (1.6T) and 4.93kW/h (1.8T) and 5.53kW/h (2.0T) on the VDI 2198 test cycle
- The high seating position for operators provides a clear view of the fork tips for fast and efficient load spotting
- The continuous stability enhancement system (CSE) optimises steer axle geometry to reduce truck lean when cornering resulting in confident load handling and faster throughput times
- The e-Balance of performance, manoeuvrability and battery shift life which can all be matched to the application needs increase productivity and throughput, significantly reducing the cost per pallet moved
- A ‘Return to set’ tilt function is available as an option to further increase productivity and accuracy in load spotting