Heavy Duty Forklift TruckDesigned for heavy duty, arduous and intensive duty work cycle applications
The nine models of the Yale DC and EC series are heavy duty trucks have been designed for use in the most arduous applications and feature Stage IV engines for reduced emissions.
The ECO-eLo Fuel Efficiency Mode of this series can reduce fuel consumption by up to 20% without having any significant negative effect on overall truck productivity under application conditions.
The DC – EC series is particularly suited to the following industries:
- Wood and timber products
- Stevedoring and heavy cargo
- Metal stockholding
- Pre-stressed concrete
- Brick and block
Ergonomic features that provide operator comfort excellence and operational efficiency
- Enclosed ‘Ergo’ operator cabin
- Infinitely adjustable steering column and ergonomically positioned operators seat
- Integrated armrest incorporating paddle-levers for hydraulic control and other key functions
- Instrument panel positioned to the right of the operator for clear unrestricted view of trucks operational status
- Easily removable and serviceable air filter that reduces airborne contaminants into the cabin
- Strategically placed adjustable air vents and optional air conditioning system
Performance features that deliver efficient handling and high levels of productivity
- Cummins Stage IV diesel engines deliver durability for long periods of peak power, excellent acceleration and smooth torque for lugging.
- Engine, transmission and hydraulic protection systems monitor operating temperatures and pressures and are designed to ensure the highest level of truck reliability, productivity and uptime.
- The auto-shift transmission features smooth speed range shifting, electronic inching and on board diagnostics as well as protective lock out on forward and reverse shifting to protect the transmission
- Smooth inching for precise load handling and stacking
- The transmission incorporates adjustable parameters for engine and travel speed as well as extremely smooth shifting and torque controlled inching
Model Capacity Lift Height Load Centre Engine Type Transmission GDP80DC 8000 7000 600 Cummins QSB 4.5L / 6.7L Diesel ZF WG161 3-Speed Hydrodynamic Transmission GDP90DC 9000 7000 600 Cummins QSB 4.5L / 6.7L Diesel ZF WG161 3-Speed Hydrodynamic Transmission GDP100DCS 10000 7000 600 Cummins QSB 4.5L / 6.7L Diesel ZF WG161 3-Speed Hydrodynamic Transmission GDP100DC 10000 7000 600 Cummins QSB 4.5L / 6.7L Diesel ZF WG161 3-Speed Hydrodynamic Transmission GDP120DC 12000 7000 600 Cummins QSB 4.5L / 6.7L Diesel ZF WG161 3-Speed Hydrodynamic Transmission GDP130EC 13000 7000 600 Cummins QSB 6.7L Diesel ZF WG161 3-Speed Hydrodynamic Transmission GDP140EC 14000 7000 600 Cummins QSB 6.7L Diesel ZF WG161 3-Speed Hydrodynamic Transmission GDP160EC 16000 7000 600 Cummins QSB 6.7L Diesel ZF WG161 3-Speed Hydrodynamic Transmission