Diesel or LPG Forklift TruckTake control of your material handling costs
Do more, cost effectively
In your busy warehouse or logistics operation, you need to know exactly how much your forklift trucks are costing you. We understand that you need to reduce expenditure for parts, repairs, servicing and fuel without compromising productivity.
The Veracitor VX offers longer service intervals, innovative technology to reduce brake and tyre wear, and outstanding engineering quality.
Fuel efficiency is built in. The Yanmar 2.6L diesel engine consumes as little as 3.0 litres per hour, while the LPG engine range delivers new levels of performance.
Coupled with flexible options from Yale Finance, now is the time to take control of your material handling costs.
Highest levels of productivity, ergonomics and dependability that deliver low lifetime ownership and running costs.
Ideally suited for medium to intensive duty work cycle businesses, the VX series excels in:
- Logistics and distribution
- Large warehousing applications
- Industrial chemicals
Take control of
- Load Sensing Hydraulics deliver increased operational efficiency
- Oil immersed brakes provide a distinct advantage when operating in harsh and heavy duty environments
- Improved serviceability reduces labour costs associated with periodic maintenance and unscheduled repairs
- Diesel engine uses as little as 3.0 litres per hour* fuel consumption contributing to reduced fuel costs
- Continuous Stability Enhancement (CSE) system provides a stable platform for load handling
- ECO-eLo mode gives further efficiency improvement with minimal reduction in performance
- Innovative cooling system reduces operating temperature allowing the truck to run longer without overheating
- Trelleborg Pit Stop Line Tyres with visual replacement indicators combined with Controlled Power Reversal (CPR) and Auto Deceleration System (ADS) reduce wear on brakes and extends tyre life by up to 60%
* 3.0 litres per hour is the fuel consumption for the GDP25VX equipped with Yanmar 2.6L diesel engine, load-sensing hydraulics and PSS tyres when tested on the industry standard VDI 2198 fuel consumption cycle.
- Intellix Vehicle Service Manager (VSM) monitors functions and alerts the operator to any service needs
- Service life of 20,000 hours
- Service engineers on site within 4 hours
- CANbus electrical system reduces the complexity of the wiring
- Rugged powertrain delivers exceptional durability
- Engine and transmission telemetry monitors the truck and alerts service engineers to potential issues
- State of the art on-board diagnostics with advanced dash display
- O-ring face seals on all hydraulic connections create leak free joints
- Shock mounted radiators
- Sensors and switches are sealed and require no adjustments
- Easy floor plate removal for engineer access no tools required
- Engine is built for purpose and delivers high torque at low revs
- Ideally suited to a wide range of challenging weather conditions
- Application matched cooling system increases component life and minimise the risk of overheating
- Most reliable and comprehensive parts availability in the industry
Key ergonomic features include:
Three options for directional control
- AccuTouch™ mini lever hydraulic control module
- Yale two-way directional pedal
- Ergonomically designed joystick
- Interactive dash display
- Fully adjustable suspension seat with a swivel seat option
- Low noise hydraulic pump
- Infinitely adjustable steering column
- Rear drive handle with horn
- Low level noise operator cab
SPED - Special Products Engineering Department.
For every unique materials handling problem, we can develop a unique tailored solution.
The most popular SPED modifications include:
- Additional operator protection
- Double deep applications
- Cold store warehouses
- Hazardous environment equipment
- Drive in racking
- Special mast configurations
- Different lighting options
- Trucks with special operator access
- Clamp, rotator, reel and roll handling accessories
- Different keypad and fob solutions for special operator access needs
- Vehicle movers
Model Capacity Lift Height Load Centre Engine Type Transmission GDP/GLP20VX 2000 6000 500 Yanmar 2.6L Diesel / PSI 2.4L LPG Standard Electronic 1-Speed GDP/GLP25VX 2500 6000 500 Yanmar 2.6L / 3.3L Diesel / PSI 2.4L LPG Standard Electronic 1-Speed GDP/GLP30VX 3000 5815 500 Yanmar 2.6L / 3.3L Diesel / PSI 2.4L LPG Standard Electronic 1-Speed GDP/GLP35VX 3500 5815 500 Yanmar 3.3L Diesel / PSI 2.4L LPG Standard Electronic 1-Speed GDP/GLP20VX 2000 6000 500 Yanmar 2.6L Diesel / PSI 2.4L LPG Techtronix 100 1-Speed / Techtronix 200 2-Speed GDP/GLP25VX 2500 6000 500 Yanmar 2.6L / 3.0L Diesel / PSI 2.4L LPG Techtronix 100 1-Speed / Techtronix 200 2-Speed GDP/GLP30VX 3000 5815 500 Yanmar 2.6L / 3.0L Diesel / PSI 2.4L LPG Techtronix 100 1-Speed / Techtronix 200 2-Speed GDP/GLP35VX 3500 5815 500 Yanmar 3.0L / 3.3L Diesel / PSI 2.4L LPG Techtronix 100 1-Speed / Techtronix 200 2-Speed GDP/GLP20VX 2000 6000 500 Kubota 2.5L LPG Techtronix 200 2-Speed GDP/GLP25VX 2500 6000 500 Kubota 2.5L LPG Techtronix 200 2-Speed GDP/GLP30VX 3000 5815 500 Kubota 2.5L LPG Techtronix 200 2-Speed GDP/GLP35VX 3500 5815 500 Kubota 2.5L LPG Techtronix 200 2-Speed