4 WHEEL ELECTRIC FORKLIFT TRUCKA tough and energy efficient electric fork lift truck with class leading manoeuvrability
With a Zero Turning Radius axle, this tough and energy efficient four wheel electric forklift truck delivers class-leading manoeuvrability, as well as the lowest level of energy consumption in its class.
The Hyster J1.6-2.0XN four wheel counterbalanced electric forklift truck is suitable for both indoor and outdoor operations and can deliver a low cost of ownership to even the most demanding operation.
Hyster J1.6-2.0XN Electric Counterbalanced Fork Lift Truck Highlights:
- Featuring a strong chassis, steel hoods and durable side covers to protect the truck from possible impact damage, the Hyster J1.6-2.0XN powered pallet truck is one of the toughest and most stable electric forklift trucks on the market
- The tough, compact counterbalance flt features a Zero Turning Radius axle, which delivers excellent, class leading manoeuvrability, with a tight turning circle even in narrow aisles and congested loading and unloading bays
- Powerful AC motor technology used for traction and hoist allows the reliable electric forklift truck to work through longer shifts. Smooth acceleration and excellent travel and torque performance are delivered by the AC front wheel drive, combined with regenerative braking for efficient load handling
- The clean, quiet and productive Hyster J1.6-2.0XN offers the lowest comparative energy consumption in its class, contributing to a lower cost of operation. A range of application specific requirements can be met, with the optimal balance between performance, manoeuvrability and battery shift life
- Reliability and a reduced operational costs are delivered by the durable and virtually maintenance free components, including the oil immersed ‘wet’ disc brakes, brushless AC motors, in-built thermal protection on traction motors and advanced cooling system
- Best in class serviceability, with easily accessible components such as the motor, pump, controller and oil tank help to minimise the downtime and costs associated with routine maintenance. On board diagnostics help to simplify maintenance planning and troubleshooting
- Application specific options such as frame length, battery type and side battery extraction, help to ensure the tough and reliable J1.6-2.0XN is suitable to a variety of operations
Capacity Lift Height 'I_BATTERY' NEEDS TRANSLATING!!! Load Centre Turning Radius J2.0XN (LWB) 2000 5500 48V / 750Ah 500 1762 J1.6XN (MWB) 1600 5500 48V / 625Ah 500 1654 J1.6XN (LWB) 1600 5500 48V / 750Ah 500 1762 J1.8XN (MWB) 1800 5500 48V / 625Ah 500 1654 J1.8XN (LWB) 1800 5500 48V / 750Ah 500 1762