PLATFORM DOUBLE STACKER TRUCKSPlatform double stacker trucks for demanding warehouse and loading operations
Hyster Double Stacker Truck Highlights:
- The Hyster double stacker truck has a compact and robust chassis offering fast acceleration, 7.5km/h laden speed operation, power steering.
- Welded fork construction makes the Hyster double stacker truck range highly resistant to torsion.
- Providing superior performance, the low maintenance AC motor helps to reduce the cost of operation.
- Driver Diagnostic Interface (DDI) enables the selection of appropriate performance settings to suit the most challenging applications. An optional key-pad with PIN code access can be selected to enhance warehouse management.
- To help reduce the cost of ownership the power transmission is supplied with Helicoidal gears which run in an oil bath, helping to reduce wear and tear.
- Maintenance requirements are minimised, reducing the associated costs and downtime. There is a diagnostic system for preventative maintenance communication. The lift motor construction ensures low maintenance requirements. CANbus technology offers enhanced functionality and reliability.
Capacity Lift Height AST 'I_BATTERY' NEEDS TRANSLATING!!! Weight P2.0SD (pedestrian) 2000 (1000 + 1000) 2100 2775 / 2624 24V / 300Ah 1081 P2.0SD (stand-on) 2000 (1000 + 1000) 2100 3213 / 3062 24V / 300Ah 1081 P2.0SD Fixed (BIGA) (stand-on) 2000 (1000 + 1000) 2100 3288 / 3137 24V / 300Ah 1138 P2.0SD Fixes (BOB) (stand-on) 2000 (1000 + 1000 2100 3327 / 3176 24V / 300Ah 1126